Connections to LK14 on RiscPC mother board

Connections to LK14 on RiscPC mother board

Post by Michae » Wed, 20 May 1998 04:00:00

Can anybody help me with the connections to LK14 on the RiscPC
mother board? I have an old Cumana IDE to Panasonic CD Rom
interface board and I want to use the sound-mixer part of it to
mix the audio from my new CD Rom drive and the computer.

The lead that came with the interface board has lost the flying socket
from the end and although I can work out which wire carries what signal
to/from the sound mixer card, I don't know which pin is which on the
mother board.

The plug on the board runs north/south and has five pins.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike.
--
Michael Turner

1. SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
computers.

The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
emaultor.

I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
plugs into an existing motherboard.  Does anybody have details, I heard
there was a parrallel version?

I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
Windows emulator.

The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
programs.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Wayne Morellini.

2. Pro-E & Integraph

3. Was: Risc PC Mother board.

4. PostScript slide writers

5. SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

6. How to write to ms access

7. Triton Chipset on a Pentium 100mhz Mother Board

8. Which came first? Flavors or the CLOS inheritance system?

9. Risc PC mother-board

10. MkIII mother board and sound

11. Risc PC Mother board.

12. WTD: RPC mother board