S: DRAW-Konverter

Post by Tani » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On So, the 07 Apr 96 at 23:24 I thought
there's something to say:

Are there some utilities, wich are able to convert DRAW-Files in some
formates, useable under PC's (i.e. WIN-Paint wich are PCX-files, aren't
they) ??

Greetings,
                   Nils

--

                     PGP-Key via Betreff: "GetPGP"

Any attack made agains this station would be an useless gesture.

## *ZufSig v1.61 R* ##
## CrossPoint v3.1 ##

1. Drawing Circles With !Draw module

Hi to all

I wonder if any body could help me with the following:

I am currently writing a PCB program which uses filled ellipses or filled
rectangles to represent the component pads, this works fine expect when printing
which is incredibly slow, so I have tried using the draw module and this speeds
printing up by about four times.

My problem is, I have the four points of an rectangle stored in memory, how do I
draw a circle that will fit within the retangles boundary because if i use the
four retangle points the resulting circle will be larger.

The must be a way of calculating the reduction in size that I apply to the rectangle
in memory?.

Also I currently calculate the control point positions for the bezier curves by
taking the x and y widths which I divide by four and the use this as an offset
is the the correct way of to calculate them.

As you can see maths is'nt my strong point so if someone could give me some pointers
it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--
terry swanborough

2. Queue manager file size question

3. Prize draw surplus tickets gone!

4. New Active Portal on Computers - Software - Internet - Servers - Mail

5. Prize Draw for Harrogate tickets

6. RiscPC - Slow screen re-draw

7. Draw Paint and Edit will not work after StrongArm Installation

8. Draw file printing (+ XY Plotter)

9. Drawing current from RPC's serial port

10. Looking for a draw file

11. How To Get a Single Outline of Three Draw Objects?