A Little Help If You Please..

Post by Lee Shepher » Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:14:37

Hi Folks,
    Im having a little trouble with Acorn PC Exchange, that is when i run it
i get the error PC Exchange may have gone wrong if i click describe i tells
me SWI&84200 not known
        Thanks In Advance
               Lee

Lee Shepherd - Simply Nut's About Acorns

A Little Help If You Please..

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:53:03

Hi,

By the process of poking various fingers onto keys Lee Shepherd generated
this:

Quote:> Hi Folks,
>     Im having a little trouble with Acorn PC Exchange, that is when i run it
> i get the error PC Exchange may have gone wrong if i click describe i tells
> me SWI&84200 not known

Looks like you need a copy of the callaswi module - have a look at the
RISCOS Ltd website for it (possibly in the Acorn ftp archives)

TTFN

Paul

--
One OS to fool them all
One browser to find them

1. Please please please please FAQ + DuneII

Can I please have a copy of the FAQ and the cheat for dune II.
Just because I support Chelsea doesn't mean you have to shut
me oit completely.

Richard Foster

Risc PC 600 user
Supporter of Chelsea FC (Who are going to win the FA cup)

2. SUMMARY: include files likely to be in the ANSI standard

3. PGP Keys, I need a little help

4. Moving / from one disk to another

5. Can somone help me a little with the serial port?

6. Does anyone know how to create an SelectionSet in a macro

7. New Arm user needs a little help

8. Kaypro 2X HD upgrade- parts/info needed

9. Little help on Simon the Sorcerer?

10. Help a little old lady

11. Little help on C++ Builder