SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

Post by WMOR » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00



Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
computers.

The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
emaultor.

I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
plugs into an existing motherboard.  Does anybody have details, I heard
there was a parrallel version?

I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
Windows emulator.

The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
programs.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Wayne Morellini.

 
 
 

SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

Post by WMOR » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00



>Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
>motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
>computers.

>The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
>emaultor.

>I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that

Please respond by email, I am going away shortly.

Wayne.

Quote:>plugs into an existing motherboard.  Does anybody have details, I heard
>there was a parrallel version?

>I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
>capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
>Windows emulator.

>The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
>with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
>programs.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

>Thanks.

>Wayne Morellini.


 
 
 

SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

Post by Victor Markwar » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00




>>Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
>>motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
>>computers.

>>The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
>>emaultor.

>>I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
>Please respond by email, I am going away shortly.

>Wayne.

>>plugs into an existing motherboard.  Does anybody have details, I heard
>>there was a parrallel version?

>>I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
>>capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
>>Windows emulator.

>>The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
>>with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
>>programs.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

>>Thanks.

>>Wayne Morellini.

One source on the 'net is:
http://www.ulti.com/index.html
Though I'm sure I've seen more.
Cheers
Victor

--
____________________________________________________________
Victor Markwart   http://www.pcug.org.au/~markwart/home.html          

(06) 2314345

 
 
 

1. SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
computers.

The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
emaultor.

I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
plugs into an existing motherboard.  Does anybody have details, I heard
here was a parrallel version?

I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
Windows emulator.

The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
programs.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Please reply by email as I am going away shortly.

Thanks.

Wayne Morellini.

2. Ethernet and Token Ring

3. Home Computers ***** Home Computers

4. SBS fax viewer error

5. Was: Risc PC Mother board.

6. trust imagery 2400 sp

7. Connections to LK14 on RiscPC mother board

8. Triton Chipset on a Pentium 100mhz Mother Board

9. Risc PC mother-board

10. MkIII mother board and sound

11. Risc PC Mother board.

12. WTD: RPC mother board