FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Acorn Computing' Magazines

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Acorn Computing' Magazines

Post by Rob Wilco » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Acorn Computing Magazines 1993 - 1995

 Most Acorn Computing Magazines March 1993 thru to March 1995 (few missing)
 including (most) Cover Discs.
 They're in immaculate condition and must go to make space.

 Beneficiary to pay postage (they're heavy) or collect from Cardiff,
 first come, first served.

 Should anyone be visiting the Cardiff area over the Easter period,
 I'd be happy to hang-on to them until then.

 If someone needs a specific single magazine + disc, I'd be prepared to
 envelope it and mail it in return for four first class stamps per issue;
 once again, first come, first served.

 If no-one asks by Thursday March 25th they'll be dumped on Friday morning.

 Rob Wilcox

 NB When replying, remove the ".spam~shield" bit from my email address.

1. FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Archive' Magazines

 FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Archive Magazine Vol 6

 All twelve Archive Magazines September 1992 thru to October 1993
 in immaculate condition, must go to make space.

 Beneficiary to pay postage or collect from Cardiff,
 first come, first served.

 Should anyone be visiting the Cardiff area over the Easter period,
 I'd be happy to hang-on to them until then.

 If no-one asks by Thursday March 25th they'll be dumped on Friday morning.

 Rob Wilcox

 NB When replying, remove the ".spam~shield" bit from my email address.

2. I need a anser

3. Acorn A3000's FREE to a good home

4. Q Seimens MX300 computer

5. Compute! Magazines: Sept '82 - April '88

6. WTB: Early Amiga magazines

7. Free to good home - Assorted Acorn magazines

8. there are 3d model of architecture

9. Lot's o' free old computers.

10. Filer: 'Verify' and 'Free'

11. Magazines free to a good home!

12. Free magazines to good home

13. Old Archie free to good home... (Cambridge UK)