Updated Acorn Bulletin Board List

Post by Steve Purse » Mon, 15 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have updated the list of Bulletin Boards being run on Acorn Computers.

We seem to have lost all the Acorn systems in Australia, and the one run
byJohn Stonier at the Digital Databank says goodbye on 31st December here in
the UK...:-(

For an uptodate list rather than post it here, you can view it on my web
site at http://www.veryComputer.com/

I've yet to work out how you make files available for download, sorry....

Steve
--
   ++++  ArcTic BBS - Internet Gateway - Email - NewsGroups  ++++
   ++  http://www.veryComputer.com/ - +44 1819031309 24hrs  ++

does not constitute endor*t by any part of the Acorn Group.