How can you get hold of the new CD???

Post by David Courtne » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>  A contact (pref E-Mail -seeing as I'm in NZ) for getting hold of a
>  copy of the CD would be appreciated.

>  Anyway, gotta go and watch some live entertainment 'Lambs to the
>  Slaughter'
>  [i.e. the All Blacks are about to play this team from some place or
>   other :-)]

Not anwering email is becoming acceptable. There are no excuses many
query's can be parsed automatically and FAQ's added to. Or translated into
a short collected list, EG 5 copies of CD to be sent, address labels
printed. Company's should look to the money saving opportunities. I'm
always shocked when emails that result in more sales are ignored.

I put it down to the fact that such a system when sold. Would require
the tiniest smidge of programming skills to establish a system for that
company. Skills which have not been developed thanks to dumbing down
of computer use training. They are not glorified typewriters!

As for the Rugby, Oh I think you better mention the team by name.
If you told us the people playing we wouldn't have a clue which
team it is.  ;-)
I dare say the proper England rugby team are watching the world cup.

--
Toodle Pip,
     David.A.Courtney  :-)  http://www.jinksies.com/

NEW FTP site.. NEW INTERACTIVE pages.. IDEA's welcome....
TORI SHOGI tactics page.. COMPETITVE LYING just try it...

1. Getting hold of Acorn User

Hi
Has anyone else had problems getting hold of the
latest Acorn User when it is due out at their
local newsagent, even when its on order ?
The last three/four issues I dont get it until
a week later. I know I can get a subscription but
I want to support my local newsagent as such and
I think the problem lies with WHS the distributes
his magazines. But I'm losing the incentive to keep
with it ?
I contacted Tau Press and said Smith's were crap, but
that doesnt help me. It's a real problem. They
are letting them down.
I used to work for WHS and they couldnt even supply
their stores very well, hence a headache for them
thus wishing to get rid of Wholesale ??

Brian
--
Using ARM Based technology without needing Windoze...

2. Accessing symbol info from vsnet

3. Getting hold of Wimp task handles

4. BD Systems C compiler

5. Virtual A5000 reads CD's etc Part2 It gets better!!!!!!

6. digital sound

7. Getting sound off a CD

8. -mips4 f77 compilation problem under 6.2

9. HELP - Getting SCSI CD-ROM Working on RPC600

10. Virtual A5000 reads CD's etc Part2 It gets better!!!!!!

11. RiscOs Version of election CD-Rom gets web support.