Typhoon

Post by colinwool » Sun, 27 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I saw a posting regarding Typhoon some time back, can someone
refresh an ageing gamers memory as to where I can get this game
from?
Cheers

--

 Colin Woolf            /  ..Fine Art Paintings, Graphic Design

      visit the Web Site (currently under construction)
                     www.wildart.co.uk

Typhoon

Post by Andy McMullo » Sun, 27 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> Hi

> I saw a posting regarding Typhoon some time back, can someone
> refresh an ageing gamers memory as to where I can get this game
> from?
> Cheers

WG
5 Charlton Road
Midsomer Norton
Bath
Somerset
BA3 4AB

http://www.dwwg.demon.co.uk/

Expensive at 39.95 + 1.00 ukp P&P but there is nothing else (I don't
think RCIs F16 game is likely to appear until the hardware gets
better!).

And it is a lot better than the two reviews in AU would lead you to
believe.  The flying sim element is being improved all the time with
advice from 'people who know' and the game element is tough enough to
keep you interested.

Buy it if you've enjoyed any kind of flight game.

Dave is constantly trying to improve ET and working on a Sea Harrier
version!