More games info needed!

Post by Alastair Gareth or Adam Dunca » Fri, 09 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Thanks to all those who responed to my games info needed article. I still
haven't got much news on the commercial games world and I haven't got any
for my PD section it is only games reviews. There will be commercial games
reviews appearing over the next few weeks, if you have *ANY* little bits of
news then please, please send me some info.

Thanks.

...Adam...

--
 __  __  __  __      __ ___   _____________________________________________
|__||__)/ __/  \|\ ||_   |   /
|  ||  \\__/\__/| \||__  |  /...Internet access for all Acorn RISC machines

 Come and see the WIBBLE prophets at http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/wibble

1. Games Info needed

Games info needed:
Can anyone send me any information and news on any new commercial or PD
games that they are working on. Demos and PD games would be very welcome.
All of this information will be put onto my new website.

...Adam...

--
 __  __  __  __      __ ___   _____________________________________________
|__||__)/ __/  \|\ ||_   |   /
|  ||  \\__/\__/| \||__  |  /...Internet access for all Acorn RISC machines

 Come and see the WIBBLE prophets at http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/wibble

2. Not always software - a 2 day hunt & find

3. Need info on "Breakthru" game by Spectrum Holobyte

4. TCP_NODELAY for HP-UX 10.0x (Still getting a delay?)

5. Info needed for Game Show

6. Random Problem with Password rejection

7. Info needed on TI99/4A games and stuff

8. No 1 Before Area Code in Fax

9. HELP - info on ti994a games needed

10. Simple info needed

11. Doom - Need to know info

12. REQ: Info and software for Castle A3010 IDE minipodule needed

13. DMI 50 + XG powerwave RL1 info needed please.