The clear out - last few days!

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:20:34

Hi,

This is all I now have left. If there is no interest, to the dump/recycler
it shall go!

For those waiting on things, I'm doing the big post out on Saturday and must
apologise now for the delay.

Impression 2 manuals
ProArtisan 24
Techwriter manual
Typestudio manual
Archimedes user manuals (came in a box)
Compression manual
Quake manual
Abuse level editor manual
RenderBender manual
Schema2 manual + Introduction to Schema2 Macros
Acorn PC Emulator (2 discs)
Sony PS 1 developers kit
The personal computer handbook
Concept Keyboard (A4-128)
Acorn Floating Point support floppy
PC DOS 7 (Use with the PC Card)
!NewLook
Genesis Pro (Discs + manual)
BBC PCB Printing Program
Visioneer Scanner (USB - no RISC OS drivers)
Word Perfect Office 2002 (Disc 1)
Acorn DFS User Guide
PipeDream 4 reference manual + PD4 Tutorial
Interdictor Manual
Masterfile Manual

If anyone who has reserved things has not heard back from me, please email
reason, my usual address seems to be chomping things!

TTFN

Paul

1. Last few days of RCI August Games Offer

R-Comp Interactive's Summer 2000 special offers are nearing an end!

For the month of August, we are offering two very special deals
for anyone in the mood for fun!  That's right - great game bargains
for the holidays!  And its never too early to stock up for Christmas
either!

*  Buy one game, get a second half price.

*  Buy two games, get a third FREE!

Please note that in each case you pay for the higher priced item(s),
and get the cheapest one half price/free.  There will be no
extra for carriage in UK, but there will of course need to be extra
for carriage overseas according to weight, as there is always.

You can find details of all the games including those by Artex
and ProAction from our website.  If you have any doubts about
suitability for use on your machine please either email or ring us
before ordering.

If you'd like to order over the phone, give us a call on 01925 755043.
Otherwise, you can fax/email your order, or order online at
http://www.rcomp.co.uk/

This offer ends strictly on August 31st, so make sure you
don't miss out!

Andrew

--
R-Comp Interactive
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS

2. Challenge to ARAMI

3. ! Last few days to win a RISCOS game @ D.O.

4. SQUISH beta update

5. Get Listed on Yahoo in ONLY a FEW DAYS!

6. Atari "Megafont II+" 400/800/XE systems

7. FS - The last few bits

8. Problem adding obj. to LaunchPad

9. Rare Acorn Electron Model - Last Day on eBay

10. Last day(ish) on Risc PC and PC card

11. Last day socketed DX4100 IBM socketed PC card