Rcomp email?

Post by Samuel Koc » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:30:35

Hi

reply yet. Are thery anwering e-mail? Since I don't particularly want to
phone them... :(

Thanks!

Samuel

--
Samuel Kock
Pretoria, South Africa

Rcomp email?

Post by Samuel Koc » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:33:40

> received a reply yet. Are thery anwering e-mail? Since I don't
> particularly want to phone them... :(

Uhm, must be Karma, just received their reply ;)

--
Samuel Kock
Pretoria, South Africa

Rcomp email?

Post by Rocky Grov » Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:21:48

> Hi

> reply yet. Are thery anwering e-mail? Since I don't particularly want to
> phone them... :(

> Thanks!

> Samuel

 I emailed them on Saturdau and got a reply on Monday - I guess they were
busy with the SW show over the w/e

Rocky
--
The Earth Is One Country and Mankind its Citizens
           (from the Baha'i writings)

                (fax 08700560296)

Rcomp email?

Post by Harriet Bazle » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:18:48

On 24 Feb 2003 as I do recall,

> > received a reply yet. Are thery anwering e-mail? Since I don't
> > particularly want to phone them... :(

> Uhm, must be Karma, just received their reply ;)

I've sent two bug reports in the last ten days but not received any
acknowledgement - I hope that means they're too busy working on the
problem rather than that the e-mail address is broken....

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Lies, damned lies and user documentation.

1. Email and Web problems with rcomp.co.uk domain

[...]

I suspect it's because you don't have any nameservers listed for
your domain:

       Domain Name:
           rcomp.co.uk

       Registrant:
           R-Comp Interactive

   [...]

        Registration Status:
           Renewal request being processed.

        No name servers listed.

Perhaps you forgot to renew it in a timely fashion?

Best of luck!

b.

--
`That's bone.' -- Pat Bateman

2. DLL

3. Program Files - Common Files

4. RComp's Arm-3 Doom Network Play

5. about SE_TCB_NAME privilege

6. Is DIY Doom Legal - RComps view

7. Getting .BCK files with FTP...

8. RComp and ADSL

9. F16: Can you please help RComp?

10. I finally got round to trying Rcomp's prototype Arm3 Doom and getting it working.

11. Arcquake/Quake suggestions for Rcomp

12. Please read if you are emailing or emailed Ian K.