Template for Zip disc box insert

Post by Michae » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Sometime ago I came across a template for Zip disc box inserts. It
was on a web-page but I've forgotten which.

Has anybody got any ideas where it might have been?

Mike.
--
Michael Turner

Post by Andy Pipe » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Sometime ago I came across a template for Zip disc box inserts. It
> was on a web-page but I've forgotten which.
> Has anybody got any ideas where it might have been?

Possibly from mine - there's a Drawfile there, with logo et al. -
address below. Mind you, I think there are some others knocking
around, including (IIRC) an Ovation Pro one. Does any of this ring
any bells?

Cheers,
Andy

--

Fareham, Hampshire
Acorn Resources and More at <http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/andyp>

Post by Andy Mark » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Sometime ago I came across a template for Zip disc box inserts. It
> was on a web-page but I've forgotten which.
> Has anybody got any ideas where it might have been?
> Mike.

I believe there's one on the Ovation Pro Applets Mirror Site, the http
address I can't find!, but it should be flagged on the www.beebug.com site.

Creswell, Derbyshire
Home of the World-Famous(?) Creswell Crags
I know, I've seen them!

1. Please insert disc ADFS::0 etc

I was wondering if anyone could help a colleague of mine who works in
a school and two of the Acorn machines are coming up with "Please insert
disc ADFS::0 + name of disc".  Unfortunately he has no idea which disc
this is and, although I know of the error, it is many years since this
has been a problem to me and I cannot remember where on the machine this
information is coming from.  Can anyone help please?

Maureen

--

2. A3000/25 $495

3. "please insert disk" -- how do i stop it?

4. voice transmission

5. CD cases with floppy disc inserts

6. Please repost refill-FAQ

7. Please insert disc...

8. Comp.software-eng mini-FAQ (weekly)

9. Please insert disk XXXXXX

10. Please insert disc ...

11. Pre-empting the 'Please insert disc' message

12. E+ Discs and old machines (and F+ zip disks)

13. Reordering templates within template files