FS: Psion Revo

Post by Daniel Jone » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:49:11

Hi All,
Well now I have one of these Smartphone devices I no longer need my
Revo, so it's up for sale.
8mb Revo, docking station and power adaptor, no manuals box or PsiWin CD
though.
A few scratches, its been well used!
Looking for 30, will post for free, or pickup from WA159 (Altrincham,
Cheshire).

Thanks,
Dan

1. FS: Psion Revo

Hi all,
I have my original 8 meg Psion Revo for sale...
Complete with base and charger.
offers inc. P+P if anyone wants it ;-)
Go on, help a poor (litteraly) student buy a new TFT monitor for his RPC...
;-)
TIA!
Danny Jones

2. Centering Image/Page?

3. Psion Revo

4. cache list size tuning

5. Psion Revo plus

6. sample size calculation (reminder and solution)

7. Psion Revo: installing Web-browser

8. MAME and GPL

9. Any way to do direct access to video memory for REVO (psion series 5) through ASM

10. Psion Revo and RiscPC

11. FS: Psion Series 5mx 16mb 80 pounds

12. FS: Psion Serial Link

13. FS: 2M Psion SSD