Paul's great Acorn clear out

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:01:32

>> PRMS and RiscStation have gone. No problems on the books.

> I'd just assumed that someone had asked about and got the Playstation
> dev whatsit.

No one has asked about the PS1 dev kit.

TTFN

Paul

Paul's great Acorn clear out

Post by highlandcattl » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:09:39

Hi paul,

How are we going to handle this now. Should I mail you again  about the
Play it again sam 3?
Or are you going to try to mail me again :)

The internet horrors :)

Paul's great Acorn clear out

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:18:36

Hi,

Quote:> How are we going to handle this now. Should I mail you again  about the
> Play it again sam 3?
> Or are you going to try to mail me again :)

I sent that one last night - 10.40pm to be exact.

TTFN

Paul

Paul's great Acorn clear out

Post by Richard » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:36:44

>>>PRMS and RiscStation have gone. No problems on the books.

>>I'd just assumed that someone had asked about and got the Playstation
>>dev whatsit.

> No one has asked about the PS1 dev kit.

Oh, I wanted to know if it was one of the blue ones setup by Cirtech in
the Borders. I'd quite like it if it was. I wonder why my email didn't
reach you...

Richard

--
RichardK - http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/ - retro, music, cars.
2006 Mazda RX8, 1992 Sera Phase III -= Do Not Tempt With New Cars =-

Paul's great Acorn clear out

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:45:09

>> No one has asked about the PS1 dev kit.

> Oh, I wanted to know if it was one of the blue ones setup by Cirtech in
> the Borders. I'd quite like it if it was. I wonder why my email didn't
> reach you...

List of contents

Start up manual
Library reference