Arch 310 "Long-term test" in PCW

Post by S. W. Tengels » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Did anyone see it? July-issue, I believe. Oh, the day I can put the HD
/SCSI-card back in it! (It's in my Medusa (Risc PC) now). *Sigh*...

--
Bye, Pix. (.sig absent.)

1. REQ: "Computer Programme", "Micro Live" or "Database"

Has anyone got any of the above shows, or any similar 80s Micro shows
that were shown in the UK, on tape or MPEG etc that I could possibly
get a copy of? I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee for tape,
copying etc of course. If you can supply these please reply off list.
Also if you can point me to anyone or any sites online that will help,
this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys
Shaun

2. Monitored Home Security Behavior

3. "cockoo"? "RiscBOOK"?

4. McAfee on 2000

5. Tape Errors From SAM's br_backup

6. OS_GBPB 10 wilcards 0 and "*" but not ""

7. VMS-Sun connectivity

8. "Watford" Scanner & "StrongARM" ???

9. "99 Bottles" & "Hello World"

10. "Alas poor beep", or "a la recherche de beeps perdu"

11. "Lying" aol TV advert - "No monthly download limit"

12. "The dream Has Not Died", but who was the "Dream Team"?