Liverpool Acorn Group Sibelius meeting 9/9/97

Liverpool Acorn Group Sibelius meeting 9/9/97

Post by Italia Connection » Wed, 03 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Greetings all,

The next meeting of the Liverpool Acorn Enthusiasts Group is scheduled to
be:

at 7.30pm on Tuesday, the 9th September, 1997.

The venue is the usual place:

.... BIRKENHEAD SCHOOL, BIDSTON ROAD, OXTON, WIRRAL.

.... Who's coming????

Our guest speaker this month is Ian Beswick of the Opus User Group who's
presentation will be on the exceptional music package SIBELIUS as used by
many professional composers.

To assist him there will be a general midi digital piano coupled to a 200W
per channel amplifier. - Just so we can get the feel and flavour of this
demo ;-)

We are likely to be in the same room, i.e. the Acorn Computer lab. The
proviso here is that if numbers are higher than normal we may move to the
school hall. There will be direction instructions at the scene :-))

There is ample free car parking.
Non - members welcome with an entrance fee of UKp 1.50. Membership is also
available.

A map of the venue is shown on our web site:
      http://www.veryComputer.com/

If there's any further information that you want, contact either:

Regards,
Bob Williams
(LEG Treasurer)

--

             ** Laverda the sound that made Breganze famous **
            Italia Connections - http://www.veryComputer.com/

A posting in comp.sys.acorn.announce does not constitute endor*t
by any part of the Acorn Group.

1. Liverpool Acorn Group meeting 8.12.98

Hi all,

The December meeting of the Liverpool Acorn User Group (LAUG) will be held
at 7.30pm on Tuesday, the 8th December,1998.

Usual venue of Acorn computer lab, Birkenhead Boys School, Oxton, Wirral.

This month there will be a brief(!) AGM, followed by a presentation by
CLARES SOFTWARE.

All are welcome, the venue has ample free car parking.
Tea & coffee served.

Members are also reminded that it is membership renewal time [boo hiss etc]

Regards,
Bob Williams

--

          Acorn RiscPC powered by StrongArm SA-110 using RiscOS

       Liverpool Acorn User Group (LAUG)  www.italia.co.uk/laug/

   Web space & Email c/o Italia Connections - http://www.italia.co.uk/

2. firewall advice needed...

3. Liverpool Acorn User Group meeting 14.7.98

4. Interaction between interop and Windows Forms

5. Liverpool Acorn User Group (LAUG) Meeting 12/5/98

6. VAXstation 3100 - which SCSI disk to add ?

7. Liverpool Acorn User Group Meeting

8. Are there any Inbox POP3 Plug-Ins?

9. Liverpool Acorn Enthusiasts Group meeting - Tuesday 14th October

10. Liverpool Acorn Enthusiasts Group (LEG) August Meeting.

11. Liverpool Acorn User Group meeting - 10.11.98

12. Cerilica Vantage at the Liverpool Acorn User Group meeting 13th Oct.