!!Free Acorn web magazine is online

Post by Kai Anderse » Mon, 08 Apr 1996 05:00:00

             D I G I T A L   O A S I S   ( R O U G H   D R A F T )

                            O U T   N O W !!!

Digital Oasis (Rough Draft) is currently undergoing contruction and
assembly and will be available on Easter weekend, April 6th on:

                  http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/aok/

It will reside on my home page space until the first full May/June
edition. It will then move to a permanent home.

* The NewsFAX section has news on the new prototype Acorn Portables
  with picture of NewsPAD and the STORK.
  The new Acorn/Apple education company Xemplar.
  There are a few articles, within Net-FX, Games, PD sections.

* New sections coming online are; Digital AVenue covering the broad
  and very exciting Audio/Visual sphere, Soft & Hard will cover
  software and hardware and reviews will appear in future editions.

Updating is regular, through Argonet's excellent auto-uploading
Web page system, nice to be an Acorn internet provider.

Feedback is most welcome from supporters and newcomers alike.
Thanks for the support via Email and postings offering help,
support and resources.

          * Go on, take a look you might like what you see *

    * If you like it remember to put it in your browser's bookmark *

--
Visit, Digital Oasis (Rough Draft) at (http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/aok)

 \   DIGITAL OASIS: Acorn based online E-magazine, Co-ordinator    /
  \  NEXUS MULTIMEDIA: Photography, Video, DTP, Graphics, M2 etc. /
   \_____________________________________________________________/

1. !!Free Acorn web magazine is online

[...]

    * And if you do, remember to put it in your browser's bookmark *

--
Visit, Digital Oasis (Rough Draft) at (http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/aok)

 \   DIGITAL OASIS: Acorn based online E-magazine, Co-ordinator    /
  \  NEXUS MULTIMEDIA: Photography, Video, DTP, Graphics, M2 etc. /
   \_____________________________________________________________/

2. NetBIOS Messaging.

3. DELL 486/66 PCs have admitted problem with MS Windows!!!

4. !Acorn web magazine is NOW online

5. RRAS connection never drops

6. Needed: AnimatorPro file format

7. !!Acorn web magazine is online

8. Acorn Publisher magazine On-line

9. FS: (for free) 16 years of Acorn magazines, 1983 onwards

10. FREE - Old Acorn Magazines

11. Acorn Magazines for free