usb bootloader on sa1110

Post by piero regar » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:43:24

I'm going to develop a bootloader using USB for a sa1110-based platform
(similar to Intel assabet).

Does anybody have any suggestion about it ?
- is there any commercial usb bootloader on the market that I can buy and
adapt ?
- is there any open source project where I can find something (ad es
handhelds.org) ?

Thanks Piero

usb bootloader on sa1110

Post by K. Young Pa » Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:53:02

eCos has the SA-1110 usb driver. You can create your own USB application using
the driver.
For more information on the eCos, please refer to the http://sources.redhat.com/ecos

usb bootloader on sa1110

Post by K. Young Pa » Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:56:04

eCos(Open Source RTOS maintained by RedHat) has SA-1110 USB driver.
You can make your own USB application using this driver. There also is
an excellent
boot-loader, RedBoot in the eCos package.
Refer to http://sources.redhat.com/ecos

1. SA1110/SA1111 Windows CE bootloader

Hi there,
I got an SA1110/SA1111 eval board (Assabet&Neponset).
But I couldn't get correct Windows CE bootloader to
locate the CF card on SA1111.
Did anyone know how to get the Windows CE bootloader
for Neponset?

Gauss

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Cyrix 586 and Warp question

3. USB SA1110

4. WTB sgi o2 decent price

5. SA1110 as USB device.

6. Fax/Modems: Practical Peripherals "PractiFAQ"

7. Stuart Tyrrell Developments and ExpLAN release USB to Parallel Port for Simtec USB

8. Connection Problems

9. Initial bootloader setup

10. Bootloader for AT91 family - Questions for experts

11. NetBSD/arm32 Bootloader and RO4

12. Bootloader

13. Strongarm which arm version ( SA1110 )?