Win Tickets to Silverstone with AW

Post by aban.. » Sat, 22 Jul 1995 04:00:00

If you're into motor sport, you'll just have to get a copy of the September issue of

                            Archimedes World
                            ================

We've got a six page racing game special featuring the best of what's on
offer and a fantastic competition

You could be one of five lucky people to grab tickets to the British Touring
Car Championships at Silverstone. If you're lucky, you'll also get a copy of
each of the best racing games available.

We've also got an exclusive demonstration of High Risc Racing, the great new
game from Modus Software.

In addition, there's a feature on handling large collections of clip art
along with a free copy of Computer Concepts' Portfolio application of the
cover disks.

We've a feature on MPEG and reviews of Composition, The Trees of Britain,
Oxford Talking Infant Atlas, Publish ART2, Maths Explorer and much more.

                Don't forget, Archimedes World will be
                    in all good newagent from the
                             11th August

                        Reserve your copy now
                        =====================

1. AW show - tickets

I am thinking about going to the show (to buy 65Em, mainly) but I'm not sure
if I *need* to have tickets beforehand.

Surely this is not the case? I'd be grateful if someone could tell me what
the situation will be.

john

2. Freeze, Crash.............Dead HD?

3. Win a ticket to the Show

4. Network trunking options

5. $1.00 Game tickets and win big $$

6. #include "..." versus <...>

7. Net TV - Entertainment on Demand at AW '97

8. ANNOUNCE: 3rd Beta release of ppp-2.3 available

9. Destiny at AW

10. A7000 with hardware FP at AW!

11. AW '97 - Well, whaddya reckon, then?

12. PDP-8 s (was Re: AW '98)

13. AW Hatch Tool - Very slow updates, Old modules??