Refurbishment

Post by Sean Aylet » Tue, 29 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Due to an office refurbishment planned for the end of July we are clearing the
current stock.  We have some exceptional prices which are NEVER to be repeated.

There is a limit to the stock we have available and we won't be re-stocking
until after the refurbishment.

EasyFont Pro     10ukp (25 in stock)
EasyClip2        10ukp (15 in stock)
Recycler         10ukp (27 in stock)
AddressIt        50ukp (15 in stock)

Add 1.50ukp for p&p

This offer is based on a first come first served basis.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please send a cheque
of credit card details with your order to the address below.

--
Regards,

Sean Aylett
Fabis Computing
48 Charles Street, Church Gresley, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 9QD
http://www.fabis.demon.co.uk/