FREE - Old Acorn Magazines

Post by Richard Cassid » Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:10:26

Hi,

Free to a good home, misc Acorn Magazines from the past 10-15 years!  I keep
kidding myself someone must want them, it's the recycling bin otherwise!
Includes many full volumes of Archive as well as many issues of RiscUser,
Acorn Computing, Acorn User etc...

Futher information on the webpage below (including the latest bids for my
Acorn items for sale):

  link:  http://www.graphitedesign.net/forsale/

Cheers,
Richard

Graphite Design & Presentation                 www.graphitedesign.co.uk

              Tel 01373 463395
                                          Design for print and internet

1. FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Acorn Computing' Magazines

 FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Acorn Computing Magazines 1993 - 1995

 Most Acorn Computing Magazines March 1993 thru to March 1995 (few missing)
 including (most) Cover Discs.
 They're in immaculate condition and must go to make space.

 Beneficiary to pay postage (they're heavy) or collect from Cardiff,
 first come, first served.

 Should anyone be visiting the Cardiff area over the Easter period,
 I'd be happy to hang-on to them until then.

 If someone needs a specific single magazine + disc, I'd be prepared to
 envelope it and mail it in return for four first class stamps per issue;
 once again, first come, first served.

 If no-one asks by Thursday March 25th they'll be dumped on Friday morning.

 Rob Wilcox

 NB When replying, remove the ".spam~shield" bit from my email address.

2. Extremely slow access to a Syquest 270 mB SCSI drive

3. FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Archive' Magazines

4. Anyone bought LCII accelerator from Sonnet?

5. Save old Acorn magazines from pulp!

6. A500 bus connector

7. Old Acorn Magazines

8. bcast deadlock?

9. Old BBC Micro User & Acorn User Magazines

10. Old Acorn Magazines

11. !!Free Acorn web magazine is online

12. FS: (for free) 16 years of Acorn magazines, 1983 onwards

13. Acorn Magazines for free