Arm Strong Arm Strong...

Post by Jean-Claude PICAR » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Just thoughts...

Did you know that the 21/7/1969 ...
and that I received my Intel SA yesterday ?
and Who is winning " le tour de France " ?

--

Please Tell Me if you Don't Get This Message

Arm Strong Arm Strong...

Post by Luke Bosma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps,comp.sys.acorn.hardware,comp.sys.acorn.misc,comp.sys.acorn.programmer
> Subject: Arm Strong Arm Strong...
> Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:33:47 +0200

Do I take it that the above post was off-topic on .advocacy and .networking?

Luke

--
ZFC A (Mn) ICQ# 13198442
<http://surf.to/blue.anorak> Southend United results and stats

1. ThreadX optimized for ARM, Strong ARM and Thumb architectures.

--------------52B52362908

Dear comp.sys.arm subscribers,

ThreadX?, our high-performance real-time kernel for embedded
applications is now available on the ARM architecture!  ThreadX?
features a picokernel? design that minimizes size and increases
performance.  In addition, ThreadX? has highly optimized software timers
and a completely new technique to reduce context switching called
preemption threshold?.

Express Logic partners with virtually every major compiler tool vendor.
We also work closely with other embedded software component companies to
provide solutions for TCP/IP, ATM, Frame Relay, etc.

Perhaps equally important, our products are offered at very reasonable
prices, with source code, and WITHOUT ANY ROYALTIES!  Thank you for your
time and please feel free to contact us for more information.

Sincerely,

David Lamie

For more information, contact:

http://www.expresslogic.com

--------------52B52362908

<encoded_portion_removed>
JpQeX8Ngl0RVu6I4WvVi29Zt3xZu41Zu55Zu69Zu7xZv81Zv0SIgAAA7
--------------52B52362908--

2. Alert issued for dialysis machines

3. ARMed Forces s/w: Strong ARM compatibility announcement

4. Change Notification Control inj Active Directory Server

5. Is There a Free C Compiler for Arm, Strong Arm.

6. mpeg_play 2.3 port

7. A7000+ from £50, Strong Arm Risc PCs available from

8. OmniPen help please

9. A7000+, Strong Arm Risc PCs available, Archive and Acorn User offer

10. Strong Arm Risc PC sale

11. A7000+ from £50, Strong Arm Risc PCs available from

12. Strong arm compatibilaty