Artex Website?

Post by Duncan McConnel » Fri, 03 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Where is the new Artex website?

Was it not promised soon a month or 2 ago?
                    ^^^^
--
Iain McConnell

Artex Website?

Post by Dominik Heid » Fri, 03 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> Where is the new Artex website?

> Was it not promised soon a month or 2 ago?
>                ^^^^

You just can't imagine how difficult and time consuming it can get to
get a new location. the new html-pages are waiting since the time we
anounced the new pages to be put on the net, but they are bigger than
1MB (besides we are * not * happy with AOL). Our new adress is
http://www.artex.oaktree.co.uk but for some reason I do not know you
can't access them yet. We hope to fix that *soon*.

Hoping to announce our new pages soon...

Cheers,
Dominik

--
Dominik Heide
Artex Software

http://members.aol.com/artexsoft

1. New Artex website

 New Artex website
 -----------------

 The website of Artex Software has moved to:

                       http://www.artex.oaktree.co.uk

 Further, almost every area has been updated. You will find news about

  - Ankh, the graphical adventure game
  - TEK, the realtime strategy game
  - Exodus, our famous space colonization game

  - There's also a download area where you'll find BotKiller, the Ankh demo
    and the Exodus demo.

 The pages are still under construction, and (hopefully) many more things
 will change soon.

Cheers,
Jan

--

 Jan Klose, Artex Software GbR

 http://www.artex.oaktree.co.uk

A posting in comp.sys.acorn.announce does not constitute endorsement
by any part of the Acorn Group.

2. missing logon window

3. Restricting access to certain users

4. New Artex webpage, news about Artex games

5. Assigning categories to Payees

6. Artex Software at Wakefield and new Website

7. ChooseFolder() C code

8. Is there any PD websites or game websites

9. CBSA website / Comic Relief website URLS

10. SUGGESTION : Artex Posters

11. TEK and other news from Artex Software

12. Artex news?