Free: Magazines

Post by Colin Polloc » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:23:37

Acorn User/Acorn Computing/Micro User.

From about 1990 till 1995

"Buyer" pays postage.

Free: Magazines

Post by Rebecca-Louise MacGrego » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:21:04

Quote:> Acorn User/Acorn Computing/Micro User.

> From about 1990 till 1995

> "Buyer" pays postage.

Are you near Glasgow, the M74, the M6 or Birmingham?

Cheers,
Becky.

|     http://www.the-gang.org.uk     |         AIM: geekgrrl600          |
| "If not ourselves, we are nothing" | Keep on Rocking in the free world |

1. FREE: Magazines, Floppy discs

For free:

   * Over 90 Acorn User, Acorn Computing and The Micro User magazines *

      Will be put in the recycling bin of no takers by Sunday

   * Over 200 Double Density floppy discs, plus two large cases *

      Maybe a few defects, but majority of discs should be OK
      Will be put in the normal bin if no takers by Sunday

I live in Milton Keynes and go to University in Coventry, so items
can be picked up from these places. Otherwise, postage is extra.

All the best,

        Marc Warne
--

http://www.alpha-programming.co.uk/

2. Personal OS/2 (Warp) and Windows for Workgroups 3.11

3. Free magazines

4. CD tray in Windows NT 4

5. Free magazines to good home

6. Moving OT with my Handy in my hand (was Re: VMS Mail and SMS)

7. Free magazine with Iyonix report

8. Intel Anypoint Dial-up Issues PLEASE HELP

9. !!Free Acorn web magazine is online

10. FS: (for free) 16 years of Acorn magazines, 1983 onwards

11. FREE - Old Acorn Magazines

12. Magazines free to a good home!

13. Acorn Magazines for free