SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

Post by WMOR » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
computers.

The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
emaultor.

I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
plugs into an existing motherboard.  Does anybody have details, I heard
here was a parrallel version?

I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
Windows emulator.

The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
programs.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Please reply by email as I am going away shortly.

Thanks.

Wayne Morellini.

1. SA based controller/Mother boards for home built computer??????

Hi I'm interested in finding Strong Arm based microcontroller/
motherboard products so I can put together my own home/portable
computers.

The boards must be able to run Risc OS and be able to run the Windows
emaultor.

I am also interested in the PCI based Strong Arm card I heard about,that
plugs into an existing motherboard.  Does anybody have details, I heard
there was a parrallel version?

I am also interested in any low power ARM (7XXX) boards with colour
capability suitable for portable equipement that runs Risc OS and
Windows emulator.

The idea is to use existing parts and put together a computer (as they do
with the PC) but in a better looking format and run Risc OS and Windows
programs.  Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Wayne Morellini.

2. problem getting correct SA_SIGINFO data with Solaris thread library

3. Home Computers ***** Home Computers

4. find index of empty field in a structure array, vectoried

5. Was: Risc PC Mother board.

6. OS/2 ver. 1.3 bugs with ST506/ESDI disk drivers

7. Connections to LK14 on RiscPC mother board

8. DVI to Epson LQ-500 (Unix not DOS)

9. Triton Chipset on a Pentium 100mhz Mother Board

10. Risc PC mother-board

11. MkIII mother board and sound

12. Risc PC Mother board.

13. WTD: RPC mother board