Printer Puzzle

Post by Richard Hal » Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:55:00

Hi all
Further to my posting last week: thanks to those who responded with
suggestions. Sadly I'm no further forward with an answer. I've tried all the
cleaning functions from the printer - everythings seems OK. I've tried
copying pictures from my card reader (which shares the parallel port) & that
seems to work OK. I've swopped cables & even tried out a similar printer -
but both are as dead as dodos, I have to resort to converting everything
using Easiwriter and then taking stuff into school to print on my laptop -
tedious to say the least.
Is there anything else I can try? (my wife said had I kicked it!)
Richard Hall

--
   / \._._ |_  _     _  /'       Orpheus Internet Services