FA: Repton/Speech badges, Repton Ruler & Repton 3 pens...

FA: Repton/Speech badges, Repton Ruler & Repton 3 pens...

Post by david.bradfo.. » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 02:03:36

take a look at www.riscdomain.info - it's currently pointing in the
right direction. I've got badges for Speech and Repton, a Repton ruler
and a Repton 3 pen up for auction as well as the final printed copies
of BASIC V: A Dabhand Guide to originate in the UK (the current ones
originating from the USA).

Dave

1. Repton badges, pens and rulers...

I've cross-posted this because given the lack of activity on
c.s.a.games it may be of interest.

I've just listed on eBay my remaining badges, pens and rulers.

If you'd like a Christmas gift for a Repton fan, these are probably
ideal - but there's limited everythings lol.

These prices include carriage.

David

2. HP DeskJet 890C dies from one day to another

3. Desktop Repton - time to play Repton within a desktop window!!!

4. Okay...this should be interesting...

5. Games for trade

6. Repton 2 crash & RO4

7. Sonic Wall, DSL, NAT, File access on shared volumes, Port/Broadcast problem?

8. Repton 2 & Citadel for the BBC Micro

9. Desktop Repton upgrade

10. Desktop Repton

11. Repton retrospective in this month's Edge magazine

12. Matthew Atkinson - Repton 3 programmer