FA: Simtec IDE card, RPC Technical Reference Manual, Random SIMMs

FA: Simtec IDE card, RPC Technical Reference Manual, Random SIMMs

Post by johnduff.. » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:17:38

Hi all,

Last time I used google groups to do this, it made a fool of me, so
let's hope I have better luck this time.  However I apologise in
advance if this turns out a mess!

Simtec IDE Expansion Card f Acorn Risc PC A5000 +cables
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=104752152831

Acorn Risc PC Technical Reference Manual & Podule Spec
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=104752165153

Various SIMMs for Acorn Risc PC A700 etc. 16, 32 MB
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=104752170069

Hope this is useful to someone,
John

1. FA: A3000 Technical Reference Manual, inc. circuit diagrams.

Hi,

I've a pristine A3000 Technical Reference Manual for sale.  It's a
white A4 ring binder, ISBN 1 85250 074 3.

The Contents page lists

    System Description
        Introduction, General, The I/O system, The sound system, The
        keyboard and mouse, Floppy disc drive, Power supply, Links,
        Plugs, Sockets, Changes between Issue A and Issue 1 PCBs.
        A3000 expansion Internal expansion External expansion Parts
        lists

    Drawings
        A3000 final assembly diagram, User Port/MIDI circuit diagram,
        Internal upgrade diagram, External expansion fixing diagram,
        Dimensions and weight, Main PCB circuit diagram, Main PCB top
        assembly diagram, Main PCB bottom assembly diagram.

If you're interested email me an offer.  Don't forget, you'll have to
pay shipping costs in addition;  I'm in the UK.

Ralph.

2. OS8.6 Finder crashes when opening unknown file type

3. FA: RiscPC Technical Reference Manual

4. scrolling in os/2 window

5. Castle announces today the availability of the Technical Reference Manual for the IYONIX pc

6. Problems with 2.1 Beta

7. RiscPC Technical Reference Manual

8. Eudora Light with Appletalk

9. WTB: RiscPC Technical Reference Manual

10. Risc PC Technical Reference Manual

11. Castle announces today the availability of the Technical Reference Manual for the IYONIX pc

12. WTD: Risc PC Technical Reference Manual

13. Wtd: A540/A5000/A4 Technical Reference Manuals