!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hinda ann kolansk » Sat, 03 May 1997 04:00:00

****Make up to $50,000 in 4 weeks! 100% leagal**** NO SCAM!!!

Make $50,000 in 4 weeks!

This system works! NOT A SCAM... Read the text!

This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the wealth of the world! This works so well that all of my friends are trying it!

Take five minutes to read this and it IT'LL change your life if you want to know how to make thousands of dollars quickly, and leagally with NO CATCH, then keep reading.

THe internet has grown tremendously. it doubles in size every 4 months.

Think about it. YOu see those "make money fast" postings more and more.

Thats becasue it works! So I thought, all those new users might make it work. And I decided to try it out, a few months ago. Besides, whats $5 and a little effort on your behalf?? Everyone was calling it a scam, but there are soany new users from AOL, NETCOM, etc. that they will join in and make it work for you.

just follow these simple steps:

STEP ONE
Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate sheets of paper along wit the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (in this way you are not just sending a dollar bill to someone, you are paying for a legimate service.) Also on each of the sheets of paper indicate the number of the person. Fold a $1 bill inside each piece of paper with your name and address on it. Ensure that when the dollar is folded in between the paper and it is held up to light, THE DOLLAR SHOULD NOT BE VISABLE! Mail 5 of these letters to the following 5 addresses: (only U.S. Dollar bills should be used)

1) Odd Hilsen
Avda Espana 93
Sitio de Calahonda
Mijias Costa- Malaga SPAIN

2) Peter Kjoge
Camino de la Condesa 9, 5-A
E-29640 Fuengirola SPAIN

3) Bob Tomlinson
3208 21st
Sioux City, La 51105 USA

4) Alex Tikhanoff
1636 n. Verdugo rd.
Glendale Ca. 91208 apt.202
USA
5) hinda kolansky
49-35 167 st
flushing ny 11365 usa

STEP TWO
Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up. This way, #5 becomes #4 and so o. Put your name as the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3
Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups. There are at least 19000 newsgroups at any given moment in time. Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can. Remember, the more newsgroups you post to, the greater your audience and cash flow from all these subscribers.

STEP 4
You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new and awesome in its size. There is no way you can lose.

now here is how and why the system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts i made, i got back 5 responses. YES! THATS RIGHT ONLY 5. You make $5 in cash, not check or money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1 now will also make 250 additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings. On average then, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at #4....$50 in your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings each with your name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average returns, 500 people=$500.00. they make 250 postings each with your name at #2=100,000 postings=5000 returns at $1 each=$5,000 in cash!!
Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at #1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name is dropped from the list. And thats only if everyone down the line makes 250 postings each! Your total income for this cycle is $50,000.00

When you see your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest posting and start all over again.

The end result depends largely on you. You must follow through and repost this article everywhere you can think of! The more postings you make, the more cash ends up in your mailbox. Its too easy and too cheap to pass up!!

So thats it. Pretty simple sounding working concept, dont you think?

But believe me, this really works. There are millions o people surfind the net every day, all day, all over the world. And 100,000 new subscribers everday eager to access your newsgroup. Youknow that because you have read the facts in the newspaper and seen for yourself on T.V. So, my dear little 'fortne seeker.' read carefully the instructions and play fair and swuare with your endeavors.. remember, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN!! thats the key to success in any venture. Print these pages out now so that you may refer to this article at a later date. try to keep an eye on all the postings you made to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know where your name should be!

REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE BIG BUCKS!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOUW ILL BE MORE THAN GENEROUSLY REWARDED!

P.S. if you try to decieve people by posting the messages with your name in the list and not sending the bucks to the people already included, you will not get much. I know someone who did this and only got about $150 (and thats after 2 months) then he sent the five bills and was added to their lists. In 4-5 weeks, he had in excess of $10,000.

Good luck!

<Picture>