FS: Continuing my clearout... GEK GAMES CDs...

FS: Continuing my clearout... GEK GAMES CDs...

Post by david.bradfo.. » Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:22:42

[c.s.a.games is rather quiet - hence the cross-post]

I've discovered a pile of GEK Collection CD-ROMs behind the computer
next to me; and have hence placed them onto eBay. Price is 2.99ukp plus
1ukp UK, 2ukp EU or 3ukp ROW. I'm further reducing my stocks of various
items, so any orders placed will be mailed out with a number of extra
items in a very nice plastic envelope.

The TinyURL address is http://tinyurl.com/l2buu

[I'm putting a games magazine in to the mailing as well].

cheers
Dave

FS: Continuing my clearout... GEK GAMES CDs...

Post by highlandcattl » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 03:43:50

What games are on it?

Quote:> [c.s.a.games is rather quiet - hence the cross-post]

> I've discovered a pile of GEK Collection CD-ROMs behind the computer
> next to me; and have hence placed them onto eBay. Price is 2.99ukp plus
> 1ukp UK, 2ukp EU or 3ukp ROW. I'm further reducing my stocks of various
> items, so any orders placed will be mailed out with a number of extra
> items in a very nice plastic envelope.

> The TinyURL address is http://tinyurl.com/l2buu

> [I'm putting a games magazine in to the mailing as well].

> cheers
> Dave

FS: Continuing my clearout... GEK GAMES CDs...

Post by David Holde » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:23:52

Quote:> What games are on it?

You'd better duck. Any moment now the Net Police will be along and be *Very
Rude* to you for top posting.

However, to answer your question try http://www.apdl.co.uk/games.htm

--
David Holden - APDL - <http://www.apdl.co.uk>

FS: Continuing my clearout... GEK GAMES CDs...

Post by Quillja » Sun, 11 Jun 2006 04:40:49

No, let him top post here, this is the only NG where anyone gives a monkeys!
Soon to be an Olympic Sport!

Cheers Quilly

For four good books to read look at...
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/covers.htm
Buy three or four altogether and get economy postage.

1. Clearout continues...

Hiya,

Just a brief note. I've got rid of the HDs now, but I still have the
following:

- A410. 4Mb RAM, ARM 3, keyboard. Original mouse can be supplied but only on
swap for a working Risc PC-style mouse, or a STD PS2Mouse adaptor. Last
known working but may need TLC as hasn't been used for a year. NO HD
installed, but does have a four-slot backplane available for IDE/SCSI card.

- BBC Master. Has a couple of different ROMs in AFAICT, so may be of
interest to someone. Don't really know much about it - I haven't used it.

- 5 X 10/10 games.

Anyone living near Nottingham is welcome to pick them up. Preference would
be given for swaps for other things that may be useful - interesting podules
that would work on a Risc PC, 2Mb VRAM (VF owners?) 16-bit sound card, IDE
CD ROM drive, a working Risc PC mouse, etc. Other than that, it's a
free-for-all.

Quite a few people did post me a while back; they're particularly welcome -
I just had quite a few things on at the time so sorry if I didn't reply to
you.

Best wishes,

Drew
--
Andrew Hill
Final Year MBChB Undergraduate, Liverpool University

2. Please help me - AcornDoom

3. GEK Compilation CD-ROM

4. help

5. New Budget Games from GEK

6. data migration OODMS to RDMS

7. VOTI Site Contains New GEK Game

8. Syntax color highlights for other file types?

9. GEK Compilation CD-ROM

10. !Christms clearout mases of Acorn gubbins, printers, PC cards, games + more all at bargain prices!

11. HDs FS: The Risc PC renovation continues :o)

12. F.S. Misc - Having a clearout