Free magazines to good home

Post by Danny Lawrenc » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I'm sure they will soon become valuable collectors' items but pressure
of space means that I must clear out my collection of Acorn magazines.
Free to a good home if you are able to collect them (I live half-way
between Nottingham and Derby).
Contact me by either e-mail or phone - 0115 9178550.
Danny

--
Danny Lawrence
School of Sociology & Social Policy

1. Magazines free to a good home!

Don't bother - send them for pulping.  I advertised mine and although I
had three replies, they all fell through with various excuses.  I had no
time for the requests - "Could I have early issues of ......", etc.  The
magazines were offered for free, so do your own sorting.  They have
gone.

--
Marcus Foreman

2. probable mistake in IDL manual

3. FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Acorn Computing' Magazines

4. can it be done in vb's dataenviornment? not ado

5. FREE TO A GOOD HOME - Old 'Archive' Magazines

6. Axis 540+ & OKI 321

7. Free to good home - Assorted Acorn magazines

8. Help: Looking for OpenGL

9. FS: Clearance of Acorn kit (some stuff free to a good home)

10. free to good home: risc os 3.6 roms

11. free to good home: pc card / morley scsi card / arm710

12. Free to a good home