free to good home: pc card / morley scsi card / arm710

free to good home: pc card / morley scsi card / arm710

Post by Joseph Heena » Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:18:06

I've got the following lying round that I don't want:

- 486 PC card suitable for RPC (the one shipped by Acorn, 40MHz I
think?)
- Morley electronics 16 bit scsi podule
- ARM 710 processor card

All were working before being shoved into an antistatic bag a few
years ago.

I don't want anything for them, but you'll have to send me a stamped
addressed A4 envelope with suitable postage (I'm guessing 2 first
class stamps for the 486 card/710 card and 4 for the scsi card).

First email secures, unless I get any requests from a school/charity.

bfn,

Joseph

--
Joseph Heenan, Glasgow, UK              http://www.heenan.me.uk/
       [ opinions expressed are my own and may not coincide ]

free to good home: pc card / morley scsi card / arm710

Post by Joseph Heena » Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:33:31

Quote:> I've got the following lying round that I don't want:

> - 486 PC card suitable for RPC (the one shipped by Acorn, 40MHz I
> think?)
> - Morley electronics 16 bit scsi podule
> - ARM 710 processor card

Much to my surprise, these have all gone now. I'll let the 'winners'
know within a few days.

bfn,

Joseph