Pauls clearout - confusion?

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:03:58

Hi,

I'll post up here tonight who has what. If I've missed you, please email

and we'll see what is going on.

Can't do it now as I have a 7 month baby wriggling in my arms!

TTFN

Paul

Pauls clearout - confusion?

Post by S G » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:37:59

Quote:> I'll post up here tonight who has what. If I've missed you, please email
> and we'll see what is going on.

Mail sent to the above address is being returned.
Is it correct?

--
Stewart Goldwater
http://www.janus.freeserve.co.uk/

Pauls clearout - confusion?

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:25:46

Hi,

Quote:>> I'll post up here tonight who has what. If I've missed you, please email
>> and we'll see what is going on.

> Mail sent to the above address is being returned.
> Is it correct?

Should be....

Lemme check....

Yep - works fine.

TTFN

Paul

1. Wakefield competition confusion (Was Re: Spring Show Website Competition)

[ apologies for the cross-post, followups to .misc only ]

I hope people won't be confused by the option to vote for the "RPC PC Games
Compatibility List" on the voting form at InterPages.

This refers to the old games compatibility list on InterPages' own site
(interestingly enough), NOT to the games compatibility list I run as part of
the "Risc PC x86 Cards Information Pages".

If you wish to vote for the latter (for whatever reason...), you'll have to
select the blank text box and fill the name in there, as it isn't listed as
one of the standard options.

--
         Acorn Risc PC with SA-110 and 586, total speed 335.4MHz

PC Card Information Pages: http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/dgs/pccard.html

2. os/2 warp install laptop notebook cdrom floppy hard drive cd-rom

3. Minor Iyonix confusion...

4. Losing Authentication

5. cell widths - confusion

6. Tweak UI bug