M25EROUG presentation

Post by Barry Wals » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:37:12

Does anyone have any knowledge of a Prof. Taylor, who lives in Brighton
and has written RiscOS software that he wants to bring to an M25EROUG
meeting on 16th Sept.  He telephoned me on Tuesday evening and was going
to send me an e-mail, which hasn't arrived.
Any suggestions to identity, please let me know.
Thanks
--
Barry Walsh
Using his Risc OS 4, APDL Turbo, Blitz RiscPC600.

M25EROUG presentation

Post by Joe Taylo » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:20:09

Quote:> Does anyone have any knowledge of a Prof. Taylor, who lives in
> Brighton and has written RiscOS software that he wants to bring to an
> M25EROUG meeting on 16th Sept.

  I believe it's me Barry is referring to. The software I'm offering to
demonstrate is AppBasic which provides a very fast and easy way to
write RISC OS applications which use the Toolbox. If any other RISC OS
user group would like a demonstration, and they are within driving
distance of Sussex, I would be glad to oblige.

Joe

--

M25EROUG presentation

Post by Barry Wals » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:53:46

> > Does anyone have any knowledge of a Prof. Taylor, who lives in
> > Brighton and has written RiscOS software that he wants to bring to an
> > M25EROUG meeting on 16th Sept.

>   I believe it's me Barry is referring to. The software I'm offering to
> demonstrate is AppBasic which provides a very fast and easy way to
> write RISC OS applications which use the Toolbox. If any other RISC OS
> user group would like a demonstration, and they are within driving
> distance of Sussex, I would be glad to oblige.

> Joe

Thanks Joe.  What a great system!  Joe's demonstration will be
advertised on comp.sys.acorn.announce.
--
Barry Walsh
Using NTL Broadband from his Risc OS 4, Blitz, APDL Turbo RiscPC600.

Post by John Cartmel » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:13:58

> If any other RISC OS user group would like a demonstration, and they are
> within driving distance of Sussex, I would be glad to oblige.

Well technically Manchester *is* within driving distance - but I don't
think that's what you meant!    ;-)

If you are ever in the area you are very welcome to visit RONWUG.

--

Acorn Publisher magazine & FD Games www.acornpublisher.com

M25EROUG presentation

Post by Joe Taylo » Sat, 02 Aug 2003 04:11:11

Quote:> Well technically Manchester *is* within driving distance - but I don't
> think that's what you meant!    ;-)
> If you are ever in the area you are very welcome to visit RONWUG.

  I have been known to attend meetings in Walcheren and return on the
same day. Ofcourse (if you don't mind a gentle tease from a Scot, John)
Zeeland is not as far from Sussex as Manchester! I'd be very happy to
attend RONWUG if that proves possible.

Cheers

Joe

--

1. Omega presentation

--------------E19446E925734C286E8754B7

We are proud to announce that the Omega is going to be presented to all
people

on the 13 th october
from 10.30 till 17.00
in the Evoluon  (see picture) [picture removed .mod]
in Eindhoven
in the Netherlands

the entrance is free but you need an invitation.

for invitations mail to:

with kind regards

Cor v d Heijden

2. need help

3. OHP2 - New presentation package from Spacetech

4. Need Font maker/Editor for Windows95

5. Games Presentation at Suffolk Acorn Risc Club

6. Header & footer restrictions

7. StrongARM presentation in Oxford

8. GPC Config...

9. StrongARM presentation in Birkenhead (Merseyside)

10. Acorn World '96 - Demonstration/Presentation Sessions

11. Presentation of new products for IT advisors/purchasers in Southern England

12. Powerpoint presentations.

13. Amplifying Archimedes sound output for presentation