FAO Tarquin Mills

Post by Paul F. Johnso » Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:27:56

Hi,

Sorry I have to do this on usenet, but if you're going to send someone an
email asking for information, please don't be such a dumbass and use a
valid email address.

TTFN

Paul

FAO Tarquin Mills

Post by Tarquin Mill » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:39:03

Quote:> Hi,

> Sorry I have to do this on usenet, but if you're going to send someone an
> email asking for information, please don't be such a dumbass and use a
> valid email address.

> TTFN

> Paul

Since you were not going to reply to me anyway, as you do not have the
book(s) in question, the above posting was a waste of bandwidth.
BTW your signature is not formatted validly.
--
http://www.windowshaters.co.uk
Start an investigation into Microsoft http://www.petitiononline.com/oftsucks/

FAO Tarquin Mills

Post by Paul » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:51:50

Hi,

Quote:> > Sorry I have to do this on usenet, but if you're going to send someone an
> > email asking for information, please don't be such a dumbass and use a
> > valid email address.
> Since you were not going to reply to me anyway, as you do not have the
> book(s) in question, the above posting was a waste of bandwidth.

If you have not realised yet that by me posting this FAO posting that I
had already attempted to contact you back, then really, you need to take
some time and look at things a bit more carefully. You're also not
making sense.

The only way you know that I don't have the books in question is because
I have answered your query, by email, once you actually sent it from a
valid email address.

Quote:> BTW your signature is not formatted validly.

Two minuses, one space - looks okay to me. Not gone over the 4 lines,
nothing more than 74 characters long. Nope...

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who