Apricote Studios

Post by Michael Marti » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I would like to thank this company Apricote Studios as we normally we slag
of company for bad service or that and not answering email, But Apricote
Studios went out of there way when I sent a package to them by mistake,
They forwarded it to the proper address and also Email me to tell me that
they had sent it on.

                              THANK YOU APRICOTE STUDIOS

Sorrow for shouting there put they deserve it Thank You.

Best Regard's, Mick

--
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Michael Martin.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|^^^Acorn Risc PC^^^|
| * * *   http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/mmartin/  * * *  | Email and News by |

|========================================================|===================|

Things are not as bad as they seem - they're worse

Apricote Studios

Post by Tom Walle » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> I would like to thank this company Apricote Studios as we normally we slag
> of company for bad service or that and not answering email, But Apricote
> Studios went out of there way when I sent a package to them by mistake,
> They forwarded it to the proper address and also Email me to tell me that
> they had sent it on.

>                               THANK YOU APRICOTE STUDIOS

> Sorrow for shouting there put they deserve it Thank You.

> Best Regard's, Mick

Nice to see a posting on this subject.... made my day.

Kind regards,

Tom Waller,

Tower Electronics, Fyvie. Aberdeenshire. Tel:(+44) 0 1651 891 069