free to good home: risc os 3.6 roms

Post by Joseph Heena » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 07:51:32

I've just found my old RISC OS 3.6 roms (as removed from my RPC when
upgrading to ROS 4), believed to be working fine.

Free to a good home (SAE required though) - first email secures
unless I get a request from a school/charity.

bfn,

Joseph

--
Joseph Heenan, Glasgow, UK              http://www.heenan.me.uk/
       [ opinions expressed are my own and may not coincide ]

free to good home: risc os 3.6 roms

Post by Sandy Morto » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 08:13:02

Quote:> I've just found my old RISC OS 3.6 roms (as removed from my RPC when
> upgrading to ROS 4), believed to be working fine.
> Free to a good home (SAE required though) - first email secures
> unless I get a request from a school/charity.

Just to dispell the urban myth about miserable Scots.  If anyone wants
mine just send me an email - first one received gets.

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island

Post by Joseph Heena » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 08:51:43

Quote:> I've just found my old RISC OS 3.6 roms (as removed from my RPC when
> upgrading to ROS 4), believed to be working fine.

> Free to a good home (SAE required though) - first email secures
> unless I get a request from a school/charity.

These have gone now.

bfn,

Joseph

--

Post by Robin Watt » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 19:45:00

> > I've just found my old RISC OS 3.6 roms (as removed from my RPC
> > when upgrading to ROS 4), believed to be working fine.

> > Free to a good home (SAE required though) - first email secures
> > unless I get a request from a school/charity.
> These have gone now.

Is there really a demand for these? If so, then I have 2 sets of 3.6
here available under the same terms. Email me for the address to send
the SAE to (NOT to the PO Box please).

Robin
--

Warm Silence Software,   WWW:   <http://www.wss.co.uk/>
P.O.Box 28, Woodstock,   Tel:   01608 737172 (or Mobile: 07885 487642)

1. Wanted for Good Home Risc OS 3 rom chips to upgrade 410

If there are any kind souls out there that have an old set of Risc OS 3 rom
chips lying around doing nothing I would be greatful for the chance to  put
them to good use in my old a410. Postage and packing would be paid and
whatever the going rate is for used rom chips :)

I live in the USA so it would be nice to show off the Arc to the Yanks :)

Regards

Bob

2. Help needed with GNU Emacs v17.61

3. WANTED : RISC OS 3.6 or 3.7 ROMS

4. My A1200 is acting up

5. FS: RISC OS 3.6 ROMS - one set

6. Search not displaying

7. WANTED: Arm 710 or StrongArm and RISC OS 3.6/7 ROMS

8. Spell checker not working

9. WTB: Risc OS 3.6 Roms

10. Risc OS 3.6 Rom set

11. RISC OS 3.6 ROMS