Hold Page 3

Post by David Watkin » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

In the light of certain developments at Nexus I have withdrawn my
resignation and have been re-instated as Editor of Archimedes World.

Many thanks to all those people who expressed concern and who offered
support. I'm overwhelmed.

--
David Watkins
Editor, Acorn Archimedes World

Hold Page 3

Post by Jonathan Duddingto » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>... but conditions became intolerable for me at Nexus

then

Quote:> In the light of certain developments at Nexus I have withdrawn my
> resignation and have been re-instated as Editor of Archimedes World.

Good news.
So they've agreed to install a coffee machine then? :-)

Or do we look for changes in the staff/management list in the October issue?

"Certain developments".  Well I'd certainly buy a copy if "all is revealed"
(if it wasn't for the fact that I subscribe already).

--

  Coventry, England.            Speech Synthesis for Acorn RISC Computers

Hold Page 3

Post by Dr Tim Dawso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

That must have been my subscription arriving... :-)

Joking aside... glad to hear the about change of heart...

Keep up the good work.

Tim

Hold Page 3

Post by Cliff Down » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> In the light of certain developments at Nexus I have withdrawn my
> resignation and have been re-instated as Editor of Archimedes World.
> Many thanks to all those people who expressed concern and who offered
> support. I'm overwhelmed.

From the title of this thread I gather that you've now got permission to
put *s on page three :-))

I'm glad you're staying, things were getting better, but I did have
difficulty trying to buy a copy at times.

Cliff
ZFC S
--

1. ChiOS and ChiBER project on hold

The ChiOS and ChiBER project to bring a RISC OS equivalent operating
system and an ARM processor card to a PCI architecture system (such as a
PC) has been put on hold.

This is due to the sudden departure of the main fundholder, and since
the amount of money required to complete the project is high, the
project has been suspended indefinately until a suitable fundholder (or
fundholders) has been found.

any questions, then feel free to ask.

Note that more information is available from http://www.chios.org.uk/

Many thanks,

Jason Tribbeck.
--
_
 |-----------.                             ChiOS / ChiBER developments
 | []      # |                             PCI RISC OS compatible card

 |-......----'

2. WIN2000 Peer-2-Peer

3. Steering Group to hold meeting ref RISCOS 4

4. Biometric Authentication In Door Access System

5. 3.5" Floppy holds 120Mb ??????

6. Aminet .Z files

7. How can you get hold of the new CD???

8. How to retain excel links in FP 98 ?

9. Getting hold of Acorn User

10. 'Object not held by this machine'

11. RiscBSD - where can I get hold of it..

12. Req : Anyone know where I can get hold of the following.....

13. Wakefield Show prices held for 2 weeks