Free magazine with Iyonix report

Post by Peter Jenning » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 01:03:01

The Spring issue of Eureka (the 80-page magazine for members of The ARM
Club), which has the definitive report on Iyonix by David Ruck (druck)
is now at the printers. The print run has been adjusted to allow for a
limited number of free copies to be sent to non-members. If you would
like a free copy, and have not already requested one, email your name

Peter Jennings
Editor, Eureka

--

1. free report

Hello,

     I have been asked to write  to offer you a free report.

           'The Ultimate Guide To Killer Marketing'

The Report Features:

             The Five Golden Rules For Web Sites

How To Get Your Customers To See Your Name Everyday.

                 How To Beat Your Competition

         How To Take The Risk Out Of Marketing

                           Free Software

How To Make $30000 A Year On Two Hours Work A Day

                         And Much More.

Why is it free - We are a newly launched company looking to
increase awareness of our name.

For your free copy by email (.txt) just hit reply now and add
the words 'please send' to the subject box.

Sarah Marsden
Zen Group

2. Help with error msg !!

3. ghostscript and emacs for a sun

4. OSI, Chicken or Egg?

5. media master and uniform: will it support my format?

6. Free development Suite with Top-of-the-Range IYONIX pc MAX

7. Free Universal Card Reader with Every New Iyonix pc