FS Iyonix Panther

Post by Lee Shepher » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:43:37

Hi Everyone,

I took my oath of allegiance this morning and signed the contract, Im
now officially a Private in the British armed forces and start my
Basic training at Catterick on Sunday.

So the Iyonix has got to go, it will only end up neglected if it stays
at home (everyone at home is scared of using RISC OS).

Im still hoping to use RISC OS on my intel MacBook (using
VirtualRPC-SE which I purchased at the Wakefield show) so all is not
lost.

Anyway back on topic I've got the following for sale -

Iyonix (limited edition) Panther
Boxed with all original documentation - excellent condition.

Specs
-----

256mb DDR RAM
80gb HDD
Rave TV tuner card
Soundblaster 5.1 soundcard (drivers currently in development, sorry
can't say anymore)
RISC OS 5.11 (latest version)
Liteon DVD-+RW (includes CDVDBurn)
Sony CDRW
Gigabit ethernet
17" Samsung 172v LCD monitor
Logitech keyboard
Epson 1660 Scanner with Twain and DPScan
Belkin Cardreader
Belkin USB2 Hub
Aemulor
HID (full "paid-for" version)
GIMP Printer drivers
USB2 installed

All offers considered

Lee

--
Lee Shepherd

FS Iyonix Panther

Post by <g.. » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:03:51

Quote:> Hi Everyone,

> I took my oath of allegiance this morning and signed the contract, Im
> now officially a Private in the British armed forces and start my
> Basic training at Catterick on Sunday.

My lad recently passed out from Queens 7 and is absolutely loving it in
Pirbright (1st Battalion, Royal Anglians).

Good luck and don't let the Corporals grind you down.

--
Greg Harris (Norwich)

FS Iyonix Panther

Post by Ben Cric » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:55:09

>  I took my oath of allegiance this morning and signed the contract, Im
>  now officially a Private in the British armed forces and start my
>  Basic training at Catterick on Sunday.

 Congratulations!  I started my military service at Catterick Camp
 (now Catterick Garrison) on 15th May 1952.  22671375 (you never
 forget your Army number).

 Don't forget to check out the Garrison Church for a little haven
 of peace and quiet on Sundays!  And check out the Army Scripture
 Reader's house at Camp Centre, on the roundabout. You'll be most
 welcome there too, when you're allowed out after passing off the
 Square. The ASR may well visit you in the Barrack Room, as he likes
 to check out the new recruits.

 All the best,

 Ben

--
    _                     __________________________________________
   / \._._ |_  _     _  /'       Orpheus Internet Services

 232 Canterbury Road, Birchington on sea, Kent CT7 9TD (UK)
 Acorn RPC700 Kinetic RO4.03 and Castle Iyonix X100 RO 5.06 Ethernet
* Worry is the darkroom in which negatives are developed.

1. FA: Iyonix Panther on eBay

Hi guys,

Well I must finally depart the RISC OS scene to pursue my career in the
Armed Forces (apparently I won't have the time for computers in the
Army)

So It's with great sorrow that I offer my much loved Iyonix for sale.

Please take a look

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8785657185

Thanks for all the good times,

Lee

--
Lee Shepherd - Simply nuts about Acorns

2. Colorizing Tcl Code

3. Steel Panthers I Patch

4. 8.3 Code Gen bug

5. FS: Iyonix (yes, really)

6. Assembly startup help

7. FS:80GB harddisc out of Iyonix

8. Web-Explorer Bug??

9. Fast SCSI is now available on the IYONIX pc

10. New Higher Resolution Iiyama Displays for the IYONIX pc

11. Free development Suite with Top-of-the-Range IYONIX pc MAX

12. Castle Release UDMA100for the IYONIX pc

13. Castle Updates its IYONIX pc Software Database