Prize draw surplus tickets gone!

Post by PrizeDraw Competiti » Tue, 19 Apr 1994 03:59:41

All the extra tickets have now been allocated. Everyone who got lucky
has been emailed; so if you hear nothing you were unlucky - sorry!

Alan

1. Prize Draw for Harrogate tickets

There were insufficient correct entries to the competition to award
all the tickets.

Since we want these tickets to be used, we are now going to offer the
remaining tickets on a first-come, first-served basis.

So, for a free ticket to Harrogate, mail

with your address (must be in the UK, or the ticket won't get to you
in time), and if you're one of the first to reply you get a ticket.

regards

Alan

2. Dialer

3. Wakefield Show Prize Draws

4. Compact Flash in A1200 PCMCIA

5. Win Cerilica prizes in Drobe Launch Pad's new Prize Draw!

6. Secondary Site Problems - Sites won't install on multiple servers

7. Wakefield Show Prize Draws

8. ISDN modems???

9. Iyonix prize draw, 1st Dec

10. Wakefield Show Prize Draw Results

11. AFK18 - going, going, gone (AGAIN)

12. Drawing Circles With !Draw module

13. Silent RPC goes noisy goes quiet again