Company Name in Envelopes and Lables

Post by Kieron Lehmann-Mayn » Sat, 04 May 2002 19:45:20

When we create a one-off Envelope or Label in Word, using an Outlook Contact
as the source, we see the recipient's name and address displayed, however
there is no company name. There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to add
this field, so my question is: Is it possible to automatically add the
company name from an Outlook Contact when creating an envelope or label in
Word?

Thanks,

Kieron.

Company Name in Envelopes and Lables

Post by Cindy Meister -WordMVP » Sun, 05 May 2002 20:35:59

Hi Kieron,

Quote:> When we create a one-off Envelope or Label in Word, using an Outlook Contact
> as the source, we see the recipient's name and address displayed, however
> there is no company name

See if the information in this Knowledge Base article helps:

WD2000: How to Modify the Layout of an Address Book Entry [Q212345]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q212345

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word