A question about font size

Post by Elade » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi all!  Does anyone here know how to change the font size on the menu text
in Outlook 98?  I have been using it for almost a year now, and one day
earlier this week, I logged in, and the font size is *y tiny!  Can
someone help me?  It is the menu text, and the icon text.  The icons have
remained the same size, however.  Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Elader

A question about font size

Post by Milly Staple » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi - I am not sure what you are talking about but I know of two ways to
change fonts in Outlook.  One is for your mail and the other affects the
date navigator and preview pane header.
I assume <!> you know how to change your font for mail ...
For the navigator pane, Tools|Options|Other|Advanced Options|Appearance
Options...
For the preview pane header, again Tools|Options|Other|Preview Pane -> and
adjust the font from there.

|Hi all!  Does anyone here know how to change the font size on the menu text
|in Outlook 98?  I have been using it for almost a year now, and one day
|earlier this week, I logged in, and the font size is *y tiny!  Can
|someone help me?  It is the menu text, and the icon text.  The icons have
|remained the same size, however.  Anyone know how to solve this?
|
|Thanks in advance!
|
|Elader

1. Can I change Excel Worksheet Name with their font name, font color, font size ....

In a word "No".  At least I have never heard of a way to do
this.  The colour of the tabs is a Windows setting and not
controlled by Excel.  There is one colour code that for each
Windows object stipulates the colour therefore they have to
be all the same colour.

Cheers - Chrissy.

| With vba codes.|

2. Help with the Columns feature

3. A question about font size

4. Scrollbar problem

5. Validate / Data / List FONT SIZE question.

6. Splitting large flat file into relational tables

7. I've just arrived here with font-size question.

8. Query the reports list

9. Font size question for OE 6

10. 2 questions: SP1 and font size

11. Font size question - more information

12. Font size control question PP2K

13. Font size Question