fixing y2k problem

Post by Brad Butle » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Our database has lost its synchronization due to the y2k problem. We had
compacted our hud replica and design master. after the year 2000 but before
the jet update was loaded.  Does any one have an suggestions on a way to fix
this with out having to recreate the entire replica and then recover data
from the remote replica's.  I have tried moving the replica as suggested by
Michael Kaplan but that does not seem to help.

Also I am new to this does everyone have to be out of the database for it to
synchronize?

Thanks for your help.

fixing y2k problem

Post by Brad Butle » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I left out a little bit of information.  The database replicas are not full
replica's but partial replicas.  Any help i can get is very appreciated.

Brad Butler

fixing y2k problem

Post by michk » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

See

http://www.trigeminal.com/usenet/usenet021.html

for a suggested fix for the year 2000 Jet 3.5x problem.

--
?MichKa
(insensitive fruitarian)

random junk of dubious value, a multilingual website, the
54-language TSI Form/Report to Data Access Page Wizard,
and lots of replication "stuff" at http://www.trigeminal.com/

?

Quote:> I left out a little bit of information.  The database replicas are not
full
> replica's but partial replicas.  Any help i can get is very appreciated.

> Brad Butler

1. Installed Y2K fix, MS Access database components 2.0, problem with ASP

After installing  MS Access database components 2.0 following error occured.
Before the install everything was working just fine but now this error
occurs when trying to insert data into the Access base.

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Operation must use an updatable
query.

/page.asp, line 37

TIA
Michael

2. PWS for NT workstation?

3. Y2K OL97 Fix?

4. Rules to give color

5. Y2K FIX FOR EXCEL

6. cut/copy/paste functions not working in word

7. ACCESS Y2K FIX

8. msth32.dll

9. Y2K FIX FOR ACCESS

10. Y2k Access 2.0 Need Fix

11. Non-Y2K compliant macro: can anyone fix it?

12. Y2K fixes

13. Y2K FIX FOR EXCEL