Unix Firewall Position

Post by Helmstar Technology Resource » Tue, 29 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello and Happy Holidays!   One of my clients included in the top 20 largest
banks in the world is looking for someone to run their Unix firewall system.

are interested in hearing about this opportunity.   Thanks and again have a
happy holiday!

1. DC/MD/VA - UNIX-Solaris Networking Laboratory Position - Good $$$ - IMMETIATE !!

I need one UNIX/Solaris person w/ an MS in EE, Math, Physics, or Comp Sci.
from a well-known University. Please...no resumes from Bob's School of
Whatever!!!  You need to be able to work in the Dulles Airport area....this
is a long-term position deriving solutions for secure communications (voice,
data and video).  The work is laboratory oriented with some travel to DoD
customer sites world-wide.  You need to have 7+ years of experience to be
considered.  Computer & Network Security are a Plus!!  Must be a US Citizen.

I also need one newbe who's got it together in UNIX/Solaris and reasonable
knowledge of networking. You need a BS in EE, Math, Physics, or Computer
Science from a well-known University to be considered.  You also must be a
US Citizen.

Send resume, including current salary (salary should not include any special
perks or company benefits packages) ...let's be up front and honest, ok?

HEAD HUNTERS...DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME !!!  WE KNOW WHO YA ARE AND ALREADY
HAVE SPAM FILTERS IN PLACE!!

--
Kirk Immel
SEIDCON, Inc.

2. umount -k

3. Unix/Internet System Manager Position - Muskegon, MI

4. What am i doing wrong ???

5. US-CT-STAMFORD-FIREWALL POSITION

6. Seeking Postscript MICR font

7. Prograph CPX verses AppWare