Tunning X through Raptor telnet

Post by Jim McEvo » Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:04:15

Has anyone managed to tunnel X through a raptor firewall using the Raptor
telnet proxy
as a transport?  I am using telnet to telecommute and can get xemacs in
character mode
to work in an xterm when booted to RedHat 7 and Tera Term Pro when booted to
Windows.  I'd like to be able to run some X applications while telecommuting
but I
cannot figure out how to configure ssh to tunnel using telnet.  The
connection through
Raptor proxy requires me to authenticate using an SNK card to respond to a
challenge
before establishing the telnet connection.

  --jim

1. Accessiong https sites thru telnet

My firewall allows only telnet to work. I'd like to access https sites, thru
a telnet account. Any ideas , anyone? I knowI could go to anonymizer.com
thropugh lynx,but they charge $5/month for using https. Pls help

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Detect_end_of_Application

3. Telnet thru FW1 from AIX??

4. Access tables from VB2

5. Raptor Mobile thru a NAT'd Linksys (BEFSR41)

6. HttpWebRequest

7. Private FTP access thru Raptor

8. Tektronix 4107 info/4211 keyboard wanted

9. Raptor and NNTP thru ISP

10. raptor telnet

11. A CERN WWW Proxy Performance Tunning Problem

12. access thru ms-proxy thru unix