Scorch and Scour

Post by ProPhoto » Thu, 22 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody know where the Homepage for RealDelete, Scorch, and Scour went to
or where these programs may be downloaded?  The programs are by Iolo Davidson
and the homepage seems to have vanished.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1. Using Scorch and Scour from MS DOS

Greetings O Knowledgable Ones

Can any body tell me how to run these programs from MS DOS Prompt?
When I try I get the 'bad command or file name' message.
Unfortunately the help files which come with these applications assume
a level of knowledge which I sadly do not possess -  I'm sure I'm
doing something silly...any suggestions?

TIA

2. Adding Samba to NT Domain

3. MSN V2 (UK) ands Internet Mail

4. pasting crash to DEC alpha/OSF1 dterm

5. Netmeeting ands several participants

6. windows slow to startup

7. Medicare Is Gone, No Ifs ,Ands Or Buts.

8. Does Hyperdisk cache CD-ROMs?

9. HP100lx outfit on ebay ands at 1PM PDT 10/15 (currently $102)

10. ANDs and ORs

11. Units ands positioning

12. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

13. Black Eyes gets scorched at grc.com