Is There A Program To Lock Out Directories

Is There A Program To Lock Out Directories

Post by Burning Brig » Mon, 11 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have one computer at home that the whole family uses. (windows95) I am
looking for a way to restrict access of certain directories. I use to use a
program in windows3.1 that you could lock out specific windows with a pass
word. If anyone has any information in this reguards I would appreciate your
help.

1. Is There A Program To Lock Out Directories

Mid-April '96, Our company will be releasing a beta version of 'Lock-em Out',
this program enables any administrator of a PC to visually set security for
multiple users on a single computer. There are close to 50 security settings
and options to choose from, and the program runs without any TSR, etc...

If you are interested in being a beta tester this program, please send E-Mail

and E-Mail address so we can contact you with more information.

2. tab index and focus

3. Needed - a program for locking a Directory with a password

4. Q: a4 or letter size for package documentation?

5. Accout Lock outs

6. Forwarded some adresses to another domain !

7. QUESTION: How lock directories.

8. SIGWINCH and Color Curses

9. Lock user into one directory?

10. Re Locking out of directories

11. I am looking for a program.

12. RFI: Looking for a program that will encrypt entire directories

13. Directory Password Program for Windows