Watchguard SOHO Feature Upgrade Serial Numbers

Watchguard SOHO Feature Upgrade Serial Numbers

Post by Net » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:12:38

        I wish I had these numbers to give out or ???

Does anyone have any "testing" numbers they'd like to post?

Thankz

1. HELP!: Does ZoneAlarm block reading/sending of Pentium III serial number in chip?!

Hi,

I have some questions:

1/ from outside: Does ZoneAlarm block outside attempts to read your PIII
serial number?

2/ but also, from inside: if you install software yourself that tries to
read your serial number and then wants to "phone it home" over the
internet, can ZoneAlarm prevent this from happening by blocking it?

3/ is ZoneAlarm the best choice for all the above, or do you recommend
another firewall?

I would really appreciate it if people with good knowledge about this
would be so kind to clarify this! Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Mike.

2. CLtd?

3. Spinxwall Serial Number

4. DCTV's

5. who can tell me the serial number of sessionwall-3,thanks!

6. Restoring a user's profile.....

7. serial numbers

8. newclude problem?

9. Serial Number Desperate!!!!!!

10. How can hackers really benefit from having your PIII/P4 serial number?!

11. Change Volume Serial Number

12. VisualRoute by Datametrics sends serial number on startup

13. AZPR 3.21 serial number?