Directory Password Program for Windows

Post by AW » Fri, 03 Mar 1995 01:41:29

Has anyone seen either shareware, freeware a Password Program for Windows
If you have could you send it to me either in E-Mail or tell me where I
can find it.

Thanks,
Chris

1. Need password program for Windows *.exe programs

I'm not entirely sure that this is the right newgroup to post this in
but thought I'd give it a try.  I'm looking for a program that will
affix to a Windows executable program that can only be executed by
using a password (or some similar thing).

I've used "Locktie Plus" by Ansoft but  when using a Windows based
program it gives me an error message and will not work.

Any suggestions?

2. ***WHO IS AGENT ACTION!?***

3. Leaked Secret Government Study Reveals Massive Y2K Problems

4. File protecting by password tool needed for DOS-Windows-Windows 95 programs

5. Eunice S: please email me!

6. Needed - a program for locking a Directory with a password

7. Kerberos IVEC Attack

8. RFI: Looking for a program that will encrypt entire directories

9. Is There A Program To Lock Out Directories

10. Network Address Restrictions Possible in Windows 2000 Active Directory Environment?

11. Windows 2000 - Power User access, Active Directory GPO in OU's